Officially Licensed

Our company is a licensed visa and immigration company, one of the few companies nationwide who are officially licensed as such. Visas can be applied for by each individual for themselves, in which case one will only incur a government service fee. Using our Maxview Visa services we will charge you a service fee, as we will handle any and all processes and issues that may arise during your application. Maxview Visa will handle every process from the initial consulting, preparing and collecting all the required documents for the service you request, handle all the legwork required in submitting said documents and make sure it is accepted.

Due to our extensive experience with each particular service, we know all the intricate details required and make sure that every application is 100% complete before submitting so that no time is lost in the process. Furthermore our immigration consultants have been working in the field for years, we have built up reputation with the various government departments who are handling the services and are able to receive policy changes, news and updates faster than most other parties, which we will share with our customers, but most importantly apply immediately into our process.



The Private (S) visa



The private visa was established in 2013 to differentiate family visits, friend visits and otherwise non-tourist related visits to China, which used to fall under the tourist visa. Private visa is divided into two different visa types such as long-term (S1) over 180 days and short-term (S2) visas under 180 days. S1 visas are issued for one entry with a duration of 000 stay (which means to be determined) and this is not a mistake. Holders of this visa will be required to register at the local public security bureau (PSB police station) within 30 days of arrival where a Chinese Resident permit will replace the S1 visa with multiple entry for one year or longer which will be decided by the PSB. S1 visa are not guaranteed, Exit-Entry bureau/Chinese Consulate may issue S2 instead at their discretion without notice. For S2 visas certain nationalities (US, UK, CAN, IL) may be approved for 10 year visas.



  • Applicant passport with 12 months validity remaining and at least 2 blank pages for visas (not all blank pages are designated for visas).
  • 1 Recent passport sized colored photograph with white background.
  • One filled visa application form. Every space needs to be completed, using N/A whenever it is not applicable.
An invitation letter from the inviting individual (Chinese or foreign individual) containing:
  • Applicant’s name, date of birth, gender and passport number.
  • Purpose of visit.
  • Intended residence.
  • Arrival and departure dates.
  • Itinerary, cities and places to be visited.
  • Relationship between the applicant and the inviting individual.
  • Information on the inviter (name, contact number, address signature).
  • Photocopies of the inviter’s supporting paperwork such as ID/passport, Work Permit, X/Z visas, Residence Permit, Chinese Temporary Form of Residence, Household Registration Booklet (Hukou).
  • Financial statements, financial source for expenditures, bearer of responsibility.
  • Signed by the inviter.
Proof of kinship if visiting relatives:
  • Original and photocopies of marriage certificates, birth certificates, notarized certification of kinship.
Additionally for minors:
  • Letter of consent from parent for minor applicant if parent is not applying for the visa at the same time.
Additionally for S1 visas:
  • Health certificate (Medical checkup).

Process Duration

Regular service time requires 10-15 working days
Express service time requires 8-10 working days