Officially Licensed

Our company is a licensed visa and immigration company, one of the few companies nationwide who are officially licensed as such. Visas can be applied for by each individual for themselves, in which case one will only incur a government service fee. Using our Maxview Visa services we will charge you a service fee, as we will handle any and all processes and issues that may arise during your application. Maxview Visa will handle every process from the initial consulting, preparing and collecting all the required documents for the service you request, handle all the legwork required in submitting said documents and make sure it is accepted.

Due to our extensive experience with each particular service, we know all the intricate details required and make sure that every application is 100% complete before submitting so that no time is lost in the process. Furthermore our immigration consultants have been working in the field for years, we have built up reputation with the various government departments who are handling the services and are able to receive policy changes, news and updates faster than most other parties, which we will share with our customers, but most importantly apply immediately into our process.



The Chinese Student (X) Visa



The student visa comes in two versions:


  • X1) for over 180 days  
  • X2) for under 180 days


Which exact visa is applicable to you will be depend on the course and length of enrollment at your choice of education institution. 


  • Applicant’s passport with 6 months validity remaining and at least 2 blank pages for visas (not all blank pages are designated for visas).
  • 1 recent passport sized colored photograph with white background.
  • One filled visa application form. Every space needs to be completed, using N/A whenever it is not applicable.
  • Local up-to-date Registration Form of Temporary Residence.
  • Application letter from an education.
  • Admission confirmation from the education institution.
If the application is for the X1 over 180 days stay visa an additional document is required:
  • Health Certificate (Medical Checkup)
If the applicant did not enter China with a X1/X2 visa an additional form needs to completed:
  • Original JW201 or JW202 form. This form will be send/given to you by your school as it will require the school to fill it out and stamp it with their official stamp, so it cannot be downloaded. 

Process Duration

Regular service time requires 10-15 working days
Express service time requires 8-10 working days